1 октября 2012 г.

Autumn and other diseases

Watching around, I see people in the crowd who are miserable without any reason,doctors call it "the depression of fall". But I think that sometimes is needed to be  thoughtful and mysterious. All that you need is a cup of tea or a cup of cacao , or whatever you like ..big and warm plaid and good romantic ,thought-provoking movie) You needn't to constrain  your tears, just relax and enjoy. Here are my little list of such movies:


1)When Harry Met Sally."I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -this is my favorite moment.This movie tells us about friendship  between a man  and a woman and about impossibility of this situation





2)Barfuss-for someone it could be heavy-going, but it worth that





3)Sleepless in Seattle

  - Tell me what was so special about your wife? 
- Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic. 


-this is one of my favorite, it is goes without saying





4)Breakfast at Tiffany's
Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds? 
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues? 
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling? 
Paul Varjak: Sure. 
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name! 













  

5)Sweet November
-You know, he asked me to marry him. 
-He's not the first... 
-No, but it was the first time I wanted to say "Yes". 


  6)Dear John

“No matter where it is in the sky... No matter where you are in the world... the moon is never bigger than your thumb. -John” 
-I like this  gripping movie, I like this duet of actors,and I like this romantic story of two loving hearts


7) The Notebook
“We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.” 
― Nicholas Sparks

"Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you."



9)Jeux d'enfants


Sophie à 8 ans: What'll you be when you grow up? 
Julien à 8 ans: A tyrant! 
Sophie à 8 ans: A tyrant? Your people subjugated? 
Julien à 8 ans: Totally! With a harem, slaves, and torture every Thursday! 
Sophie à 8 ans: Cool! 
Julien à 8 ans: And you? 
Sophie à 8 ans: Well, I... No, it's too dumb. 
Julien à 8 ans: Tell me! 
Sophie à 8 ans: You won't like it. 
Julien à 8 ans: I told you! Tell me! 
Sophie à 8 ans: I'd like to be a cream puff. A cream puff with apricots, or even a plain one. Lukewarm at the bakery. In the window. 
Julien à 8 ans: A cream puff? As in cake? 
Sophie à 8 ans: Of course! What else! A cream puff is a cream puff! 
Julien à 8 ans: A cream puff... Yeah, of course, a cream puff! That's brilliant! 




10)ENSEMBLE, C'EST TOUT
-the film has been shot according to Anna Gavalda's  novel, a good romantic cinema

















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий