12 апреля 2013 г.

Chateau de Versailles



"It is not just a palace, it is a town. And It tempt by grandeur and beautiful spirit ." Charles Pierrot

Hello my dear, I would love to share with you  some photos which I've made from Versailles. Chateau de Versailles is the huge territory which includes 3 castles, gardens,and another small buildings.Entourage is fully consistent with the grandeur of the King of Sun. As I said , it contains huge territory and I hadn't enough time to see it fully. I saw the castle inside and I want to say that there was only one disadvantage - a collection of people(..
You are able to see all royal rooms which are  filled with  masterpieces of art. Before your travel ,I propose you to see several movies like "Les adieux à la reine"  or  "Marie Antoinette" in order to feel it fully and vividly.


1 комментарий:

  1. so adorable photos! in fact people are absolutely able to create amazing things

    ОтветитьУдалить